BJLJ Engineers & Architects, P.C. has been in continuous practice since its establishment in 1947 as S. A. Bogen Engineers. As the firm grew, a professional corporation was formed in the state of New York in 1970 under the name of Bogen Jenal Engineers, P.C. With continued growth, other principals joined the firm and in 1976 the name was changed to Bogen Johnston Lau Jenal, P.C. to reflect this. In 1988 the name was changed to its present form, BJLJ Engineers & Architects, P.C. The present Principals of the firm are:
Andrew C.P. Wong, AIA, President
Joseph R. Jenal, PE, Vice President
Over the last 66 years, BJLJ and its predecessor firms have been a prime engineering/architectural firm for new construction, additions, renovations and modernizations of educational, institutional, commercial, transportation and industrial facilities. Our services include master planning, space programming, architectural design and engineering design for HVAC, lighting, power, plumbing, and fire protection systems.